Banks in Hong Kong offer a wide range of bank accounts which are generally categorized as savings, current, time deposits, non-HKD, integrated and investment accounts. Payroll Account is usually recognized as an integrated account. You can start to compare payroll accounts from major banks from Hong Kong now.
Articles in this section
- Which types of bank accounts are provided in Hong Kong?
- What are the fees & charges for bank accounts?
- If I am a Hong Kong resident, what documents do I need to apply for a bank account?
- If I am a non-Hong Kong resident, what documents do I need to apply for a bank account?
- What is Payroll Account?
- How to select the best payroll account?
- How to Set Up Auto-payroll Services?
- Are the payroll offers only available to new customers?
- How much deposit can be protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) ?