Hong Kong residents only need to provide identification documents like ID card or passport, and the latest residential address proof such as gas or telephone bills.
Articles in this section
- Which types of bank accounts are provided in Hong Kong?
- What are the fees & charges for bank accounts?
- If I am a Hong Kong resident, what documents do I need to apply for a bank account?
- If I am a non-Hong Kong resident, what documents do I need to apply for a bank account?
- What is Payroll Account?
- How to select the best payroll account?
- How to Set Up Auto-payroll Services?
- Are the payroll offers only available to new customers?
- How much deposit can be protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) ?