How to apply for a mortgage?
- Complete a mortgage application form and submit required documents to the bank.
- The bank will arrange for a valuation of the property. The bank will then prepare your mortgage terms by assessing the valuation result and your repayment ability.
- If your mortgage is approved, the bank will arrange you to sign confirmation letter with mortgage, and send instruction letter to corresponding solicitor firm to prepare mortgage deeds
- After signing necessary contracts, the solicitor firm will notify the bank. The bank will then pass the mortgaged amount to the seller's solicitor firm to complete the transaction.
- The bank will provide a copy of the repayment schedule to the customer. A repayment schedule should include loan details such as monthly installment, interest and outstanding balance.