Mortgages are typically paid for in a minimum of 5 years, and up to a maximum of 30 years. The duration would depend on the terms of your contract.
Articles in this section
- How long is the repayment tenor?
- What are the differences between “additional borrowing” and “second mortgage”?
- Should I choose the flexible rate or the fixed rate mortgage plan?
- How to borrow Mortgage up to 90% LTV?
- What are the different types of mortgages in Hong Kong?
- What is the maximum loan amount that I can borrow?
- How is the Stress Test assessed?
- Should I choose the HIBOR plan or the prime plan?
- How to apply for a mortgage?
- Is MoneyHero.com.hk a mortgage referral company?