Applying for a mortgage through a lending company, you can enjoy a higher loan-to-value (LTV) ratio and faster and simpler application procedure. Lenders who are not eligible to apply for mortgage through a bank, such as self-employed persons, and persons who have no income proof or have non-regular income, may try to apply for a home loan through a lending company. Besides, lending companies usually accept various types of properties, including single block buildings, tenements, village houses, etc.
Articles in this section
- How long is the repayment tenor?
- Should I choose the flexible rate or the fixed rate mortgage plan?
- How to borrow Mortgage up to 90% LTV?
- What are the different types of mortgages in Hong Kong?
- What is the maximum loan amount that I can borrow?
- How is the Stress Test assessed?
- Should I choose the HIBOR plan or the prime plan?
- How to apply for a mortgage?
- Is MoneyHero.com.hk a mortgage referral company?
- How long will I be paying for my mortgage?