If you lost your personal items during the trip, you should report to local police after the incidence within 24 hours and keep all supporting documents and original receipts for an insurance claim. You should also pay attention that your insurer may refuse your claim if you have not looked after your properties properly.
Articles in this section
- How do I revise the information entered after my purchase of travel insurance via MoneyHero.com.hk?
- I haven't received any policy details for the travel insurance purchased via MoneyHero.com.hk
- Compare & Buy Travel Insurance in HK
- Travel Insurance Major Exclusions
- What does the OTA System have to do with my travel insurance?
- Travel Insurance and Outbound Travel Alerts (OTA)
- Types of Travel Insurance Coverage
- What is Travel Insurance?
- Taking out travel insurance that adequately covers you for the risks you face when travelling can be the most important thing you do prior to your trip.
- Benefits of Comparing Travel Insurance Plans