Payroll account is a bank saving account for receiving payroll / salary payment. Banks usually offer extra cash rebate or higher deposit interest rates for customers who open a payroll account and successfully set up auto-payroll service during the first few months.
Articles in this section
- Which types of bank accounts are provided in Hong Kong?
- What are the fees & charges for bank accounts?
- If I am a Hong Kong resident, what documents do I need to apply for a bank account?
- If I am a non-Hong Kong resident, what documents do I need to apply for a bank account?
- What is Payroll Account?
- How to select the best payroll account?
- How to Set Up Auto-payroll Services?
- Are the payroll offers only available to new customers?
- How much deposit can be protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) ?