Banks have different rules when considering a corporate card application, but generally applicants should be in the management level, such as the owner, shareholder, CEO or executive director, and most of the time the company makes the application. You may contact your banks for more information.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?