Owning a premium credit card is a symbol of status, as a premium credit card has a higher minimum income requirement than that of a general credit card. Some premium credit cards are invitation-only and you simply cannot apply for it without being invited -- just having a high income may not qualify you for it.
Articles in this section
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?
- Can I apply for a premium card if I cannot meet the minimum income requirement?