Premium credit cards are most prestigious credit cards, many banks offer the most exclusive privileges for their cardholders, including unlimited credit, 24-hour concierge service, hotel room and flight upgrade, priority security clearance, as well as personalized shopping service.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?