Credit card welcome offers are gifts and extra rebates valued at hundreds to thousands HK Dollars given out by banks to new credit card customers. Depending on credit card policies, some welcome offers will be given out once the card is approved, while some will be given after the cardholder meets the designated spending requirements.
Articles in this section
- What is application reference number?
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?