The foreign exchange rate of UnionPay is slightly worse than Visa and Mastercard. However, credit cards issued by Visa and Mastercard charge around 2% overseas transaction fee while UnionPay doesn't charge any. Taking it into account, Unionpay's overall rate will be better.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?