UnionPay Card is widely used in mainland China. Even in Hong Kong, most of the chain stores also accept UnionPay payment. UnionPay is also accepted by large merchants in Japan, South Korea and many other Asian countries. Nevertheless, UnionPay is not that popular in Europe and the United States, it is recommended to bring a Visa or Mastercard credit card when traveling to these regions.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?