The main differences between entry level credit cards and other credit cards are annual salary requirement, application approval difficulty and credit limit. Since the requirement of low income credit card is lower, the chance of approval will be higher and the banks will decrease the credit limit to reduce risks and prevent applicants from over-spending.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?