Before using dinning credit cards, you should check the bank's definition of eligible dining spending and its affiliated restaurants and bars, so that you won't miss any offers. You may earn multiple reward points when spending during public holiday and weekends, please check with your bank before spending with your credit card. Also, please check whether the reward points have limit or an expiry date for redemption.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?