You can generally get dining rebate for eligible transactions made at dining outlets in Hong Kong and in Hong Kong Dollars, including fast food shops, hotel restaurants and bars, transactions such as banquet services, private parties, dining outlets in food courts, department stores and supermarkets will be excluded. Eligible transactions are classified according to merchant codes or transaction types as defined by the bank and international organizations.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?