You can earn online shopping rewards only with eligible transactions. Most credit cards' terms and conditions clearly state that all returned, refunded and exchanged transactions are not eligible for rewards, and all falsified, cancelled and indemnified transactions are not entitled to earn rewards either.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?