For overseas online transactions, cross border fee may be charged. An online shopping credit card holder should understand what kinds of fees the bank may charge, including annual fees and penalty fees, as clearly stated in the terms and conditions.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?