Generally cash back rates are between 0.4% and 1%, which means you get HK$0.4 to HK$1 on every HK$100 you spend. Some credit cards offer special rates for certain spending categories, like dining and overseas spending, which you earn cash back as much as 4%.
Articles in this section
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?
- Can I apply for a premium card if I cannot meet the minimum income requirement?