Some credit cards will directly convert your spending to Air Miles without any extra fees and procedure (e.g. Standard Chartered Asia Miles MasterCard), while some other cards would require customers to exchange for Air Miles with the credit card points earned, and handling fee may apply. Normally each time the bank will charge HK$50 - HK$300, depending on the amount of Air Miles exchanged.
Articles in this section
- What is application reference number?
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?