To qualify for a corporate card, the company should have a valid Hong Kong Business registration, be in operation for a specified period of time and meet the annual revenue requirement. Some banks may require the applicants to be the owner, partner, shareholder, CEO, managing director or executive of the company. Some other banks' corporate cards are only applicable to existing Private / Enterprise Banking customers. You should ensure that you meet the bank's requirements before filling out the application form.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?