Not necessarily. Most premium cards need very expensive annual fees to reflect the "elite" cardholders. But since premium credit cards are getting more and more popular, there are some easy-to-apply cards which may not have annual fees, or the banks offer annual fee waiver if you have an accumulated card spend.
Articles in this section
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?
- Can I apply for a premium card if I cannot meet the minimum income requirement?