You should check the annual fees. Some credit cards offer annual fee waiver if you have an accumulated card spend of a certain amount before the next anniversary. But some credit cards require annual fees no matter how much you spent. Applicants should read carefully and understand the terms and conditions.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?