Although welcome offers are attractive, they are only one-time reward. Before applying any credit card, you should make your decision based on your spending habit. For example if you often travel or work oversea, you should apply an air miles credit card.If you go dining in restaurants frequently, a dining credit card should be applied.
Articles in this section
- What is application reference number?
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?