For most credit cards, welcome offers are only given to new customers who didn't own credit card from the same bank in the past 12 months, while some cards may also allow existing customers to get the welcome offer, but the amount of gift and rebates would be lower than that of new customers.
Articles in this section
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?
- Can I apply for a premium card if I cannot meet the minimum income requirement?