Regarding the cash coupons, costumers can get them once the card application is approved. However, some welcome offers of high value like 10 points, 5% to 7% cash rebate or 100,000 miles have time limit and spending requirements. The most common requirement is that the card holders have to spend certain amount of money within 2 to 3 months.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?