Both cash coupons and gifts are common credit card welcome offers in Hong Kong. Some credit cards like WeWa card give out tech gadgets such as VR goggles.Some cards like DBS Eminent Card and Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard give out up to $840 cash rebates and 100,000 Asia Miles to new customers.
Articles in this section
- What is application reference number?
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?