Dinning credit cards usually offer reward point or cash back plans, in which you can redeem supermarket vouchers, air miles or cash rebates. Credit cards offer not only reward points but also exclusive dining offers together with designated restaurants and bars -- what a double offer!
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?