Basically dining rebate can only be used for credit card settlement and deduction of new spending, and cannot be exchanged for cash, used to settle minimum payment and is not transferable. Dining rebate will be rounded to the nearest 10 cents. You should read and understand the credit card's terms and conditions to save money and hassle.
Articles in this section
- What is application reference number?
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?