Generally, online shopping credit card offers are applicable to all online spending in local or foreign currency, including online bidding platforms, hotel and airline ticket booking websites as well as online store. Please keep in mind that you may be charged dynamic currency conversion fees if your credit card transactions are processed on overseas-based websites and charged in foreign currency.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?