"Online Shopping" refers to the eligible online spending in both local or foreign currencies, which usually excludes online bill payment, tax payment, purchases made by phone / fax (including bill payment and shopping expenses), and auto-pay service.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?