All taxes and fees are not included. You are required to pay for the applicable departure taxes, other airport or government handling fees, fuel surcharges, security and insurance charges and any other fees charged by any authorized entity. These charges will be deducted from your credit card when they issue your award ticket.
Articles in this section
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?
- All premium credit cards have annual fees?