Making only the minimum payment is not the best way to pay the bills. If you just make the minimum payment on the credit card, the bank would charge you compound interest, which means you might owe more and more money and carry long-term debt. Cardholders are recommended to assess their repayment ability before using their credit cards, and pay off all outstanding debt as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is application reference number?
- Credit cards glossary
- Can an entry-level employee apply for a corporate card?
- How is a corporate card's credit limit determined?
- What are the charges of corporate cards?
- How can I manage the corporate card programme?
- What kinds of special offers and privileges do corporate cards provide?
- What kinds of documents do I need for corporate card application?
- How do I apply for a corporate card?
- Do I qualify for a corporate card?