If your loss is due to theft or robbery:-
- Record details of the lost property, including the value
- Report the incident to the authorities (i.e. local police) within 24 hours and request for a confirmation record.
- Retain the record and submit it together with your claim initiation.
If your loss baggage is due to airline-incident circumstances:-
- Immediately report your loss to the respective airline company.
- Obtain baggage-incident report.
- Submit report with your claim initiation.
Relevant documents required for your claim are:-
- Receipt for lost / damaged items
- Report / statement issued by the local police regarding lost / damaged items
- Report / statement issued by the hotel or airline company regarding lost / damaged items (if any)
- Travel itineraries / boarding passes / passport during actual travel period